• Lumiglas – Ex: Luminaires for ambient temperatures up to +60 degrees
II 2G Ex db eb IIC T6 Gb
II 2D Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db
The benefits at a glance:
• Approved for use in ambient temperatures of
up to +60°C.
• Compact design and powerful light output
• Generous light emission and optimized screw
• Simple electrical connection via terminal box
• Simple installation
• Protection class: Dust-tight and water jet-
proof, IP 65 and IP 67
- The Lumistar luminaire USL 07 LED-Ex captures areas of application that were so far unsuitable for illumination in potentially explosive areas.
- Suitable for ambient temperatures of +60 °C. Effective measures against corrosion ensure universal application possibilities.
- The large light emission and the optimally designed screwed glass opening make the luminaire perfect for the illumination of vessels, tanks, agitators, silos and other, generally closed, containers and reactors and also in visual flow indicators in potentially explosive environments. Suitable for use in the food processing industry.
- Protection class: Dust-tight and water jet-proof, IP 65 and IP 67 acc. to DIN EN
60529/DIN VDE 0470, part 1.
- This sight glass luminaire is designed for universal applications in potentially explosive
operating areas and is ideal either in combined sight and light ports (single-flange
version) or for separate ports (two-flange version).
Long service life and extremely robust construction:
Due to the long-life LED there is no heat radiation from the light emission. The robust
construction of the Lumistar USL 07 LED-Ex is especially designed for use on
vibrating or oscillating tanks.
Always reliable in use:
Downtimes in production as well as maintenance cause huge costs.
With the refitting to Lumistar LED luminaires, service cycles are more than doubled.
Depending on the environment, our customers can expect several years of
Well done from all of us at CGM Materials and all of our Suppliers and theirs as well as yours and many many more ………. without good water there is no LIFE!