Ex-camera’s are explosion proof for explosive areas. Ex-camera variants with zoom lens can also be operated by remote control from a control room in a non-ex area (non explosive zone). The observer can thus adjust the camera settings to meet specific requirements.
Insight with far-sight: control and remote monitoring of operations in explosive-hazardous and non-explosive environments
Visulex Camera Systems – an intrinsically safe remote observation camera system
For inspection and long-range observation of technical processes in Hazardous Locations. The permanent availability of visual process data in a central control room saves considerable expenses such as work and travel time. Physical visits to critical production areas or external facilities are no longer required, contributing to plant safety.
Particular advantages are offered by the Lumicam system and control software developed by Lumiglas VISULEX, which is included in the price of the camera.
Lumicam software package provides the user with the following functions for controlling the installed Ex-camera
Precision adjustment of
- Aperture, shutter, gain
- Date and time
- Preset functions
What are the advantages?
- Compact size of Ex-camera
- Simple installation and operation
- Minimal space requirement
- Data transfer in the Ex environment
- Image presentation on screen or PC
- Storage option for single images or video sequences
- Presentation facility for large viewer groups
- Ideal combined with Lumiglas Ex- luminaires or fibre optic technology
- Extremely durable camera for harsh environments
Application check list
Please make use of our system conformity for your application of the VISULEX-Lumiglas-camera system so that we are able to submit a correct offer fitting your specific application.